Create Your Story With Us, Teamwork Makes Dream Works!
At BrandStory, our people drives our businesses so we strive to attract the best talents in our industry. They have different life stories and experiences, live in different cities and have different educational and cultural backgrounds, but they share many things in common : a burning passion, great storytellers, commitment to teamwork and building a future full of possibilities.
If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.
Openings In Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore
- Handle multiple accounts, mainly travel and tourism clients.
- Provide analytical insights to enable clients’ decision-making for the Greater China and South-East Asia Region
- Build strong relationships with clients and all media channels.
- Chart effective marketing and public relations strategies
- Execute in-market programs and measure their effectiveness
- Excel in client and media relations
- Effective communicator with strong presentation and linguistic abilities
- A creative problem-solver
- Good writing skills
- Energetic – with the ability to spearhead projects and monitor progress
- Degree-holder (preferably with a degree from Communications or a relevant discipline) with minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in Public Relations and/or tourism marketing
- Due to our stable of international clients, willingness to travel for work is necessary
- Ability to effectively communicate with our China, Hong Kong and Taiwan counterparts
- Manage all events and trade/ consumer promotional activities. Analyze and understand customers (internal/ external) requirements.
- Prepare events plans, budget and timeline and garner all resources required.
- Craft and track in events and promotional itineraries
- Source and managed venues, suppliers / vendors, follow up on logistics
- Liaise with client on product development, feasibility study and launches.
- Able to negotiate effectively with vendors / suppliers relating to the events.
- Involved in permit /license application for related events assigned.
- Submit post event evaluation report for client and management.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in event management.
- Effectively bi-lingual in English and Mandarin (oral and written)
- Experienced in trade/marketing activities and project management.
- Team player and committed.
- Strong analytical and negation skills.
- Deadline and result driven
Responsible for social content marketing for our clients, you will champion and be involved
- Plan, develop and manage social content marketing strategies for multiple clients
- Create compelling, engaging and interactive content
- Executing the content marketing across multiple digital platforms.
- Profile, analyze and optimize target audience
- Manage relationships with leading social influencers
- Manage online and digital marketing projects
- Adapt appropriate communications materials for all audiences
- Monitor and issue periodic reports on social and digital coverage
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications or Journalism
- Experience in public relations / communications strategy development, planning and execution
- Applicant needs to be proficient in both English and Chinese (Both spoken and written)
- Fundamental web skills, working knowledge of multiple social media platforms to recommend as channels for our clients
Feel free to send us your CV and Applications Letter at the email below. Email email@example.com
- Attendance Management
- Event Concept and Design
- Event Management
- Logistics Management
- Venue Sourcing
- Set-up Management